V-Damp® Sound Deadeners offer effective sound dampening for metal products, providing a full line of formulations designed to solve your specific application requirements. For over 75 years, Daubert Chemicals' innovative metal coatings have served the OEM and replacement part markets with high quality protective coatings.
V-Damp® Sound Deadeners are effective in dissipating structure-borne vibrational energy and reducing airborne noise in a wide variety of products. The benefits of Daubert's line of V-Damp® Sound Deadeners include:
- Dissipation of structure-borne vibrational energy
- Reduction of airborne noise
- Resistance to harsh chemicals
- Easy application using spray, brush or towel
- Light weight, minimizing the weight of the metal part
- Lower inventory cost
- Availability in arylic, latex and other chemistries
- Air-dry and force-dry options
DID YOU KNOW?
V-Damp® liquid applied sound deadeners have been used on the exterior of elevators to minimize noise and vibration to keep your ride to the top as quite as possible.